I am a local from Zug and married and a mother of a little girl.
Having been actively involved in handball, floorball, swimming and judo clubs, nowadays I enjoy spending my freetime in nature including skiing, hiking, diving and swimming. I also enjoy travelling and visiting foreign countries.
As a physiotherapist I utilise a holistic approach with consultation and derive a tailormade treatment plan to support your healing process for you to gain an improvement to your quality of life.
To be able to achieve the best possible results for you, I often collaborate with doctors and various therapists such as chiropractors and osteopaths.
- Kantosschule Zug (high school): Matura, 2000
- Physiotherapist FH (Hospital Triemli, Zurich), 2007
- Kinesiotaping, 2008
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage, 2008
- Sports Physiotherapist SPT (Magglingen), 2011
- Manual trigger point therapy incl. dry needling (IMTT), 2014
From 2011 to 2022 I was self-employed at Sport-/Physiotherapie Stadelmann in Wädenswil, mainly in the field of orthopedics and sports.
- RehaA Zug
- Physiotherapie Edelmann, Zug (now called CityPhysio)
- RehaClinic Zurzach (in- and outpatient)
I am a member of the Swiss Physiotherapy Association.